Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A citizen of rosebud





I am fortunate enough to live in the same town as vibrant blogger/savant Bella of the Citizen Rosebud and to have attended a few of her fab vintage clothes selling events. I procured an amazing hang ten striped t shirt, a bee print dress and a super cute cape, just to name a few of my treasures she made available for sale at very reasonable prices. We have had fun talking, eating and trying on vintage clothes. She has featured me on her blog and it has been overwhelming to see myself so much! I love the pictures she took and am lucky she has shined her kindness my way! I created a tribute annsemble as a way of saying thanks, the citizen rosebud is my inspiration.
I am wearing a pair of freshly thrifted shoes, Deseret Thrift $3
gold tights, mini skirt altered from midi length, $20 $10 from spca thrift and $10 from linda lee's alterations for hemming, green leather belt $5 from ebay belt lot, rosebud print banana republic silk shirt, $15 ebay, rosebud print brocade jacket $12 part of a set with skirt, thrifted at now and again thrift. Hat is ebay $35 purchase from a few years ago, sunglasses are generically made in italy and I got them for $10 at the antique fair three years ago.

6 comments:

  1. oMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! ANN TINDELL YOU ARE AN ANIMAL! <3
    I didn't know you had started your blog yet, must remedy that!
    You look AMAZING per usual! muahz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A citizen of rosebud....indeed! Nothing less than ah-dorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you paired the green belt with the shoes. Sunnies are STUNNING! Love them and love BellaQ as well. She is the sweetest! Love the Leopard skirt. Sheila of Ephemera is having Leopard week this week - you should send her this post!!
    www.fashnlvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous skirt! Love it!

    Thank you for commenting on my blog - I hope you will be participating in Leopard Week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you paired the green belt with the shoes. Sunnies are STUNNING! Love them and love BellaQ as well. She is the sweetest! Love the Leopard skirt. Sheila of Ephemera is having Leopard week this week - you should send her this post!!
    www.fashnlvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete